1 month Review...

10:02 PM / Posted by Savage Photo /

SO, it has finally been one month! Surprised I have made it this far already, and surprised that I have continued to push myself to take a photo every day so far. The challenge I face was taking a photo late at night before midnight. When that happens, I run out of ideas because it's usually a photo I have to snap inside of the house for the project, haha. Other challenges I faced was being too lazy to take out the camera to snap a photo. I can't imagine people doing a strobist 365 project where they have to take out all of their photo gear, daily, to complete their project. Shoutout to Elkin for doing a strobist 365! But here I am, 850 views, one month down, and 11 more months to go until I am finished.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment